Dr.med. Zane Dāvidsone
Consultation is necessary in cases when the child complains of pain in the joints, muscles; musculoskeletal disorders - the child has limited daily activities, prolonged fever for no apparent reason, rash of unknown origin, fatigue, weight loss, etc.
- Inflammation of various joints or arthritis;
- Diseases of the connective tissue system (systemic lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis, scleroderma, etc.) involving several organ systems (eg cardiovascular system, kidneys, liver, skin, etc.);
- Inflammatory diseases of blood vessels;
- Autoimmune diseases;
- Unexplained musculoskeletal pain, fatigue, loss of appetite, weakness and / or loss of muscle function and ability;
- Unexplained symptoms such as anemia, weight loss, swelling of the joints.