Dr. Inita Kaže
Counseling children from 1 month to 18 years of age in case of diseases of the stomach and intestines, as well as liver, biliary and pancreas disorders and eating disorders.
- Persistent abdominal pain (more than 2 months);
- Repetitive vomiting;
- Irregular or sleepy bowel movements, as well as faecal spotting for more than 2 months;
- Unwanted weight loss and / or growth retardation;
- Prolonged diarrhea and / or blood in the stools;
- Control of chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.